1. Make sure you’re not hungry when you come in for a piercing.
2. You will be asked to show photo ID for proof of age, and given a release form to fill out.
3. The body piercer will show you the jewellery most suitable for your new piercing. You will be pierced with either grade 3 16L surgical steel or G23 grade titanium.
4. Your skin will be cleaned and a mark will be placed on your skin where the piercer feels will work best for your piercing. You will then be asked to look in a mirror to confirm you are happy with this placement. If placement is not to your liking, let the piercer know and placement will be altered until both yourself and the piercer are happy with the positioning.
5. All piercings are made using single use hollow needles. While they all hurt a little, the procedure is relatively quick.
6. Once the piercing is completed it will be cleaned again and you can see the end result in a mirror.
7. Looking after your piercing over the next few months is equally, if not more important than the actual piercing procedure. As you are pierced with a hollow needle you effectively have an open wound until it is healed. Please pay attention to and follow the aftercare given and contact the shop if you have any problems.